Monday, February 23, 2015

Cairn's day of School

Just after moving out and before Thanksgiving Cairn got to go to school for a day!
Rebekah goes to a Montessori charter school.  The school encouraged potential students to come try it out since it's not a traditional school and not a good fit for every family.

Cairn loved it!  I got a tour around and got to join them for their Thanksgiving potluck lunch.  I wouldn't mind my kids going to that school... if we were close enough.

By the way, a lot of people have asked if we're going to continue homeschooling in Tucson.  And the answer is YES!  We may have begun homeschooling because it was the best choice in Safford, but we love it!  We've already connected with other homeschoolers here which was our biggest trial before.

Cairn, do you want to say anything about your day at school with Rebekah?

"It was so much fun.  And I very much liked it"

Cerise said she would bring a school box if she went to the school.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking of you and wondering how everything worked out and if y'all were settled in Tucson yet. I'm glad to see you're blogging again. :) I miss reading everyone's blogs. It was such a delight seeing you and your crew during Christmas vacation (which seems as though it were eons ago!) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete