Monday, June 1, 2015

April Field Trips

Through April we went on several trips to the eastern part of Saguaro National Park.  One trip was with Gloria (Great Grandma in Phoenix).  She took pictures and sent copies to some people.  The girls complained that they were too small in the pictures.  So I made sure to bring a camera that zooms for our next trip.

The kids love to climb Javelina Rocks.  Cairn had to help Gauge and Cerise since I couldn't climb as far as fast with Aster strapped to me.  I usually met them on their way down, took a picture and shoved the water bottle into their hands.

I love the Ocotillo!  They were all in bloom and so green!  They looked like tall torches lining the road and trails.

Okay, they aren't as high as they felt... but they were above my head!  This picture was right after I taught Gauge that it's all right to pee on cactus...  In some ways potty training a boy is a lot easier than the girls.

This is actually a shot that Cairn took.  They've been stealing my camera a lot, but mostly to take pictures of silly constipated looking faces.  This Prickly Pear blossom is a lot more pleasant than those.

No comments:

Post a Comment