Sunday, May 1, 2016

Late Easter Pictures


Sorry for the disorganization, but I thought that finally putting Easter pictures up would be more beneficial than fighting with blogger to get them positioned the way I want to tell the story of the holiday.  Especially since I have Aster and Gauge on my lap trying to help.


Grant got be-stickered during the egg decorating process.

Aster was actually old enough to look for eggs.  But after finding candy in her first one she saw no need to look for more until after she enjoyed that treasure.  I love that stage and always feel that lesson should be learned in life over and over again.  Be happy with what you have.  Running to find more won't be worth it if you don't stop to enjoy it.





We loved having Easter in our own home with our very own yard to hide the eggs in.  By the by, I got fed up with the whole bunny charade.  We've decorated eggs for the bunny to hide.  We've saved plastic eggs for the bunny to fill and hide.  I can at least see the semi-historical connection with other holiday figures, but there's none with the big bunny.  So we dropped the bunny and had Daddy hide the eggs for the egg hunt.  It took a lot of the stress of how to hide them so rodents and sun don't ruin the treats.

Again, sorry for the picture disarray.

No comments:

Post a Comment